At Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, we have been honored with numerous awards and accolades, many of which are lifetime memberships and/or continual forms of recognition that have been earned time and again. Our firm's and attorneys' recognitions include:
- Inclusion in Super Lawyers
- Lifetime membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York Law Journal's Top New York Verdicts
- Member of Montclair's Who's Who Among Law Professionals
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell*
- Newsweek 20 Leaders Showcase Personal Injury 2011
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Our accolades don't stop there, either. Adam Cahn has also been recognized among the top 5 percent of personal injury litigators in the Greater Metropolitan area by the New York Times edition of Super Lawyers.
So What Do All These Awards Mean For You?
To earn many of these accolades, an attorney must have been in practice for a number of years and obtained excellent results. In some cases, the lawyer must provide detailed documentation proving that he or she has won verdicts in excess of a certain amount. In short, our recognitions are proof of our skill and our experience. They are evidence that when you choose our firm, you will be represented by someone who:
- Knows what it takes to achieve multimillion-dollar results
- Regularly takes cases to trial - and wins
- Upholds high ethical standards
- Maintains the respect of other legal professionals
To schedule a free initial consultation about your personal injury case, or to learn more about our law firm, call Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, at 212-571-7171 . You can also contact us online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.