More Than $600 Million For Injury Victims
At Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, our New York-based firm is focused on providing the premier personal injury representation people need when they have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one.
Over the decades, we have built a reputation for truly helping clients when they need it most. That reputation has led to our receiving such recognitions as lifetime memberships in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and many others. We are proud of the assistance we provide to those who have been injured, and we continue that tradition of excellence with each new client.
We Can Be Your Champion In All Kinds Of Personal Injury Cases
Our firm strives to offer legal assistance to those in need. As a consequence, we prepare for a wide range of cases, including:
- Assault and sexual abuse — We represent individuals abused by clergy, individuals assaulted in parking lots, those injured by police brutality and other clients who have sensitive cases.
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) — Our lawyers are experienced in cases involving CRPS, also called reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD).
- Defective products — Our attorneys work diligently to obtain compensation for injuries caused by negligent companies and product defects.
- Drowning — Losing a loved one in a drowning accident is terrible. Our firm supports you as you bring a claim for your expenses, pain and suffering.
- Government negligence— If you were injured because public property was poorly maintained, for instance, we can advise you of your rights.
- Injuries on someone else’s property — When a property owner fails to maintain a safe premises and you are injured as a result, securing the right attorney can help ensure you are properly compensated for your injuries.
- Legal malpractice — We represent clients who have been harmed by the unethical or negligent behavior of other attorneys.
- Medical mistakes — When doctors, nurses and other health care professionals cause injury by providing substandard care, they need to compensate those whom they have harmed. Our attorneys have the skill necessary to handle complex cases such as these.
- Nursing home errors — We trust our loved ones are receiving the care they deserve. When they are not and they have been injured, our attorneys can help you take all appropriate actions from pursuing compensation to assisting with their immediate removal from their current facility.
- Police wrongdoing — When the police overstep their boundaries and cause injuries while violating a person’s rights, they need to be held accountable.
- Tourist injuries — Our law firm frequently represents tourists from out of state or from other countries.
- Traumatic brain injuries — A brain injury is likely to change your life forever. We can help you seek compensation.
- Vehicle accidents — From cars and trucks to subways and ferries, the vehicles we all rely on pose a real threat of serious injury and death when they are improperly operated or malfunction.
We also offer our assistance to those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents. We understand how traumatic a wrongful death is, and we are here to provide the compassionate advocacy your family deserves.
Trust Us To Take Your Case To Heart
If you have suffered a serious personal injury of any kind, we want to help you pursue the full compensation you deserve. Let our attorneys take your case and provide caring advocacy. Call Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, to schedule a free initial consultation today: 212-571-7171. You can also contact us online.