Without Proper Security Measures, Injuries Occur
There are certain places and times in which a property owner provides a security staff to prevent injuries. Even so, in some instances, serious injuries or even deaths may occur. There are some public gatherings in which a security force is seen as a necessary addition:
- Music concerts — Security staff can work to prevent rushing the stage or crush injuries when the doors open. Wrist injuries may occur when security guards pull people over a railing to prevent trampling.
- Sports venues — Boxing matches in particular are known for fights breaking out among the guests.
- Bars/pubs/liquor establishments — Places serving liquor often have bouncers or other security staff so they can keep a peaceful atmosphere as well as their dram shop license.
We obtained $500,000 for someone who was shot at a concert hall. We successfully argued that security staff should have screened attendees for weapons before allowing them into the concert hall.
Did Security Staff Fail To Prevent Injury? We Can Help.
Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, is focused 100 percent on personal injury litigation. We are a personal injury law firm dedicated to helping the victims of accidents and injuries caused by the negligence of others. We are not a general practice.
We offer serious help for serious injuries. Please contact our personal injury attorneys if you have suffered any of the following injuries due to security staff failures:
- Crush injury, including broken bones or asphyxiation (lack of oxygen)
- Crowd trampling injury such as broken wrists
- Assault and battery
- Sexual assault
Set Up A Free Consultation With Us
The attorneys at Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP, are skilled and aggressive New York trial lawyers with years of experience helping thousands of clients, including those involved in security staff violation accidents.